Hoke’s Septic Service is a family-owned and operated septic service company originally founded over 38 years ago by Charles Hoke (also known as “Charlie” or “Hokey”). Along with his wife and family, his commitment to honesty, hard work, focusing on personal “customer-caring” service - at a fair price - has allowed the company to survive and prosper into a three-generation family business.
Hoke’s Septic Service is centrally located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, serving areas in Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York and Lebanon Counties.
Our well-respected reputation was built from our commitment to providing distinguished and superior service. That is why most of our customers are referred to us by their neighbors, friends, families and colleagues. We invite you to join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers.
Why Choose Us:
- We are a three-generation locally owned-and-operated family business.
- We’ve been around for a while - Over 38 Years!
- We have the knowledge, the skills, the experience and the expertise.
- Attend Industry meetings, seminars, training and conferences to keep us informed of the latest industry news and technology.
- Follows the Code of Ethics and Performance Standards of our Industry Association - the Pennsylvania Septage Management Association (PSMA).
- Certified Technician in Vacuum Truck Training Program.
- Certified Inspector in Onsite Wastewater Treatment System Training Program.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- We can provide after-hour, week-end and emergency service.
- Provide Honest, Dependable Service at a Fair Price!
- We specialize in the septic service industry only.
- We are not a giant corporation and don’t profess to be one - However, this IS NOT a sideline business.
- We are good at what we do; and, rest assure, you will receive one-on-one personal service.
- To always operate with the highest possible ethical standards.
- To continuously promote and provide distinguished professional excellence.
- To serve our customers with complete satisfaction that matches or exceeds their expectations.
- To respect our employees and recognize their importance and potential.
- To continuously communicate with our customers and employees while educating them to the highest possible level.
- To always protect public health and the environment with proper handling, transportation and disposal of wastewater.